There were 252 test results received today and two were positive for Covid-19, so the island now has a total of 146 confirmed positive cases thus far, with 132 having recovered.
A Government spokesperson said, “Today there were 252 test results received by the Ministry of Health; and two were positive for COVID-19. One was imported and one is under investigation.
“Bermuda has 146 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- there are 5 active cases, of which
- 4 persons are under active public health monitoring, and
- 1 person is hospitalized;
- none is in critical care;
- a total of 132 have now recovered, and
- the total deceased remains 9.
“The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 60 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 18 to 101 years.
“The average age of all deceased cases is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91 years.
“The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 42 are Imported
- 85 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 12 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- 7 are under investigation
“Bermuda’s country status remains “Local Transmission – Cluster of Cases”. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is below 1.”