There were 129 test results received today and none were positive for COVID-19, so the total of confirmed positive cases to date remains at 141 – with 123 having recovered.
A Government spokesperson said, “Today there were 129 test results received by the Ministry of Health; and none were positive for COVID-19.
“Bermuda has 141 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- there are 9 active cases, of which
- 7 persons are under active public health monitoring, and
- 2 persons are hospitalized.
- None are in critical care;
- a total of 123 have now recovered, and
- the total deceased remains 9.
“The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 61 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 18 to 101 years.
“The average age of all deceased cases is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91 years.
“The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 41 are Imported
- 84 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 11 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- 5 are under investigation
“The Minister of Health the Hon. Kim Wilson JP MP reminds the public that free COVID-19 testing is available at the Southside drive-through, in the car park of the former White’s grocery store. Persons who attended the Black Lives Matter march on Sunday 7th are especially encouraged to get tested, in particular if you were in close contact with an unmasked person. Appointment or drop-in spots available this Thursday from 1.30pm to 7pm; and Saturday and Sunday 9am to 1pm.“