There were 65 test results received today and none were positive for COVID-19, so the total of confirmed positive cases remains at 125.
A Government spokesperson said, “Today there were 65 test results received by the Ministry of Health; and none were positive for COVID-19.
“Bermuda has 125 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- there are 36 active cases, of which
- 32 persons are under active public health monitoring, and
- 4 persons are hospitalized; of which
- 2 are in critical care;
- a total of 80 have now recovered, and
- the total deceased is 9.
“The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 59 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 18 to 101 years.
“The average age of hospitalized cases is 77 and the age range is 70 to 84 years.
“The average age of all deceased cases is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91 years.
“The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 39 are Imported
- 74 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 10 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- 2 are under investigation
“Bermuda’s country status remains “Local Transmission – Cluster of Cases”.