There were 774 test results received today and one was positive for Covid-19 — which was imported on yesterday’s Delta flight from Atlanta — so Bermuda now has a total of 158 cases, with 5 remaining active.
A Government spokesperson said, “Today there were 774 test results received by the Ministry of Health, and one was positive for Covid-19. The new case was imported on yesterday’s Delta flight from Atlanta.
Bermuda has 158 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- there are 5 active cases, who are
- all under active public health monitoring, and
- none is hospitalized or in critical care;
- a total of 144 have recovered, and
- the total deceased remains 9.
“The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 59 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 18 to 101 years.
“The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 54 are Imported
- 85 are Local transmission, with known contact, and
- 19 are Local transmission with an unknown contact
“Bermuda’s country status is “Sporadic Cases”. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.”