There were 790 test results received yesterday and none were positive for COVID-19, so the total of confirmed cases to date remains at 185, with 4 cases being active.
A Government spokesperson said, “Yesterday, 790 test results were received by the Ministry of Health, and none were positive for COVID-19.
“Bermuda has had 185 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- there are 4 active cases, who are
- all under public health monitoring, and
- none are hospitalized or in critical care;
- a total of 172 have recovered, and
- the total deceased remains 9.
“The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 56 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 9 to 101 years.
“The average age of all deceased cases is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91 years.
“The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 74 are Imported
- 90 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 21 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- none are under investigation
“Bermuda’s country status is ‘Sporadic Cases’. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.”