Today there were 893 test results received and none were positive for COVID-19, so the total of confirmed cases to date remains at 177, with 6 cases being active.
A spokesperson said, “Today there were 893 test results received by the Ministry of Health, and none were positive for COVID-19.
Bermuda has 177 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- there are now 6 active cases, who are
- all under active public health monitoring, and
- none are hospitalized or in critical care;
- a total of 162 have recovered,
- the total deceased remains 9, and
“The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 57 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 10 to 101 years. The average age of all deceased cases is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91 years.
“The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 66 are Imported
- 90 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 19 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- 2 are under investigation
“Bermuda’s country status is “Sporadic Cases”. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.”