There were 955 test results received today and none were positive for COVID-19, so Bermuda has had 177 total confirmed positive cases so far, with 8 of the cases being active.
A Government spokesperson said, “Today there were 955 test results received by the Ministry of Health, and none were positive for COVID-19.
Bermuda has had 177 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- 160 have recovered, and
- there are 8 active cases, who are
- all under active public health monitoring;
- none is hospitalized or in critical care, and
- the total deceased remains 9.
“The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 66 are Imported
- 90 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 19 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- 2 are under investigation
“Bermuda’s country status is “Sporadic Cases”. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.”