[Updated] On June 6th, Bermuda will move into Phase 3, with some of the changes to include the curfew changing to 12am to 5am and large gatherings of a maximum of 50 people being allowed.
A Government spokesperson said, ”Bermuda will move into phase 3 on its road map to recovery on June 6, 2021.
- ”The night-time curfew will be changed to 12am to 5am.
- ”Recreational Boating will be allowed between 5am and 11pm. Boat occupants are allowed to stay overnight but must remain on the boat, which must be moored, berthed or anchored from 11pm to 5am. Boaters must remain on the boat through night-time curfew. Raft ups are not allowed.
- ”Commercial Boating is allowed and not limited by group size restrictions. Boat capacity is limited per Marine & Ports licensing for Island Boats.
- ”Large Gatherings will have a maximum of 50 people. The Minister of National Security will have the ability to issue exemptions to gathering size maximum.
- ”Retail businesses and grocery stores can open with no limitations on capacity.
- ”Bars, restaurants, nightclubs and sports/members clubs can open for table seated, indoor service as well as seated bar service. Table service is restricted to a maximum of 10 persons per table, and tables must be spaced 6ft apart.
- ”Weddings, funerals, and domestic partnerships are allowed for indoor and outdoor ceremonies with a maximum of 50 people. Wakes and receptions are allowed up to a maximum of 50 people. Masks must be worn.
- ”Religious Services can resume indoor services. The maximum gathering size does not apply, provided public health measures are applied. Congregations must wear masks at all times; officiants and choirs must wear masks if unable to maintain 6ft physical distance.
- ”Gyms are open with equipment spaced 6ft apart. Staff, personal trainers and patrons must wear a mask when not working out and must maintain 6ft physical distance. Outdoor classes to maintain 6ft physical distance.
- ”Personal Services: barbershops, beauty salons, spas, massage therapists can open and provide services that require face masks to be removed. Staff must wear masks at all times.
- ”Event Facilities, i.e. Movie theatres, library, galleries, etc. can open with a maximum of 50 people.
Update | The graphic showing the new regulations effective June 6th follows below [PDF here]: