City Hall will reopen on Monday, May 10th from 9am until 3pm.
A spokesperson said, “The City of Hamilton wishes to advise the public that, following the Bermuda Government’s announcement this week that the island will enter Phase 2 on Sunday May 9th, City Hall will reopen on Monday May 10th from 9am until 3pm.
“However, the administration offices at the City Works Depot on Laffan Street are closed to the public with staff working on a remote basis wherever possible.
“All City parks and public bathrooms are open.
“Below is a list of department heads at the City should a member of the public need to urgently contact a City official:
- Operations: Duane Crockwell – email@example.com – 533-2441
- Engineering: Kirk Richards – firstname.lastname@example.org – 505-2677
- Sanitation: Anthony Darrell – email@example.com – 504-8261
- Parks: Steven DeSilva – firstname.lastname@example.org – 300-6446
- Port: Earl Francis – email@example.com – 505-0892
- Communications: Helen Zoellner – firstname.lastname@example.org – 534-3624
- Finance: Tanya Iris – email@example.com – 537-0608
- Marketing & Events – Jessica Astwood – firstname.lastname@example.org – 707-1364
- Human Resources – Lindell Foster – 333-4242
“The City’s number one priority for its staff and the public is their safety. The City urges everyone to use best practices and heed the advice of the Government and health officials.”