Clarien Bank clients are advised that the following banking services remain available, to minimise virus spread and adhere to the Government-issued “State of Emergency” and “Shelter In Place” advisory.
A spokesperson said, “As we work collectively to minimise virus spread and adhere to the Government-issued “State of Emergency” and “Shelter In Place” advisory, Clarien Bank clients are advised that the following banking services remain available:
By Appointment Only
“Curbside Service [social distancing strictly monitored by Clarien Security]
- Thursday, April 9 & Thursday, April 16
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am – Dedicated to Seniors Only
- 10:00 am – 12 noon – All Clients
Facial Masks and Protective Measures
“For personal safety and the concern for our clients, Clarien employees will wear protective gear and follow CDC safety guidelines. All clients are also asked to wear personal safety gear, which may include homemade facial masks.
“Clients in need of other urgent services should contact the Clarien Service Center. If appropriate, we will arrange an appointment time for the emergency services outlined below at our Hamilton branch:
- 1. Emergency cash withdrawal for deserving cases.
- 2. Debit card pick up.
- 3. Collection of tokens
- 4. Wire and local bank to bank transfers for customers who do not have Clarien iBank access or have problems with tokens.
- 5. Any other emergency needs.
“*All requests for the above emergency services will be reviewed and approved on a case-by-case bases. Clients will be asked to wear a facial mask during their appointed time.
“Clarien clients in receipt of cheques and requiring proceeds:
- Debit cardholders are encouraged to use the closest Clarien ATM machine.
- Non-cardholders are encouraged to use the No-Wait depository.
Same-Day Processing and Important Cut-Off Times
“Commercial Deposits, No-Wait and ATM Deposits will be processed same day if received by:
- 1:00pm – Clarien Paget Branch and Raynor’s Gas Station [Warwick]
- 2:30pm – Clarien Main Branch [located at 19 Reid Street, Hamilton]
Local and International Transfers
“All transfers, local payments and international wire transactions should be completed via Clarien iBank or iBank mobile.
“For additional assistance, clients should contact the Client Service Centre on 296.6969 or email ServiceCenter@clarienbank.com. The Client Service Centre is available Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm.
“We appreciate that Clarien provides an essential service to our community. We will make best efforts to respond to emergency situations and client requests, however, the health and safety of employees are our top priority. Clients should expect delays and/or an inability for the bank to perform non-essential transactions that cannot be completed at an ATM, No-Wait Deposit and/or iBank.
“Listening and helping our customers will continue to be our top priority. For additional information, please visit www.clarienbank.com.”