There were 260 test results received today and three were positive for COVID-19, so the island now has a total of 114 confirmed positive cases.
A Government spokesperson said, “Today there were 260 test results received by the Ministry of Health; and 3 were positive for COVID-19.
“Bermuda now has 114 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- there are 60 active cases, of which
- 44 persons are under active public health monitoring, and
- 16 persons are hospitalized;
- a total of 48 have now recovered, and
- the total deceased remains 6.
“The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 60 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 18 to 95 years. The age of persons hospitalized ranges between 57 and 91 years, and the average age is 76.”