There will be changes to the regulations effective November 1st, with the changes to include the curfew being lifted, and group sizes to be increased from 20 to 30 people.
In releasing tonight’s test results, Minister of Health, the Hon. Kim Wilson said, “The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce changes to the Public Health [Covid-19 Emergency Powers] [Phased Re-opening] Regulations 2021 as listed below.
1. Curfew will be lifted.
2. Group sizes will be limited to a maximum of 30 people [up from 20 people] unless a large group exemption is granted. This impacts:
- weddings, funerals and domestic partnerships’ services and ceremonies, as well as the wakes and receptions,
- recreational boats, which are limited to 30 people, and,
- Island Boats, where SafeKey is required for boats with more than 30 people.
3. The number of people permitted to sit at a table will no longer be restricted to 10, and this applies to bars, clubs and restaurants.
“The changes will come into effect at 6 am on 1 November 2021.”