All departments in the Bermuda Motors building will close due to a member of staff testing positive for the Covid-19 virus, however, the “showrooms housed in different buildings will continue to be open with normal safety protocols being observed.”
A spokesperson said, “Unfortunately, a member of staff has tested positive for the Covid virus. This has resulted in a number of staff being categorized as close contacts and having to quarantine at home. In the abundance of caution, we have implemented our Covid action plan.
“With effect Monday we will be closing all departments in the Bermuda Motors building. The Showrooms housed in different buildings will continue to be open with normal safety protocols being observed. We have been working with the Ministry of Health to develop a plan to reopen and will advise our customers as and when we are able to do so.
“Should any of our customers need to contact us, we can be reached at the following numbers:
- Sales: email@example.com – S. Cornet:  531-0893
- Service: firstname.lastname@example.org – R. Mascetti:  533-6553
- Body & Paint: email@example.com – C. Trott:  534-0893
- Parts: firstname.lastname@example.org – K. King:  537-3414
- Accounts: email@example.com – S. Harvey:  535-9865
- Executive: firstname.lastname@example.org – W. Madeiros:  536-9305
“Additionally, we have partnered with Mr. Daniel Greenslade at Rayclan Ltd [Tel: 292-8383] to assist our clients requiring emergency service.
“We apologize to our valued clients for any inconvenience caused and look forward to being fully operational as soon as possible.”