RUBiS Energy Bermuda & Bermuda Gas have implemented precautionary measures to ensure the safety of their employees, customers, and the Bermuda community amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
A spokesperson said, “Due to the unprecedented Covid-19 pandemic, RUBiS Energy Bermuda & Bermuda Gas have implemented the protocols below to ensure the health & safety of our employees, our customers, and the Bermuda community.
- 1. “Effective immediately, the Bermuda Gas Customer Service Centre in Washington Mall & RUBiS Energy Bermuda Head Office in Ferry Reach are closed fo walk-in traffic until further notice.
- 2. “We will not be accepting cash payments until further notice.
- 3. “Customers will need to make payments via phone or online banking.
- 4. “All other queries [gas orders, opening accounts, service calls, etc.] will be available via phone or email only.
- 5. “Bermuda Gas may be reached at 295-3111, 298-6112; Email – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6. “Propane deliveries will continue wherever permitted, and under strict safety guidelines.
“We recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic is unpredictable, and things will evolve rapidly. You have our commitment that we are monitoring the situation and will make further modifications where required.
“We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and wish you and your family our best wishes during these challenging times.”