The Eastern Counties Cricket Association [ECCA] reminds the public that the Covid-19 SafeKey is required for the ECCA 2021 Series.
A spokesperson said, “The use of a SafeKey is required for all attendees at any gathering of 275 persons or more.
“You must have proof of being fully vaccinated via a SafeKey or with a valid PCR test within 72 hours of the match date.
- “Under 2 yrs old must be accompanied by a SafeKey parent
- “Over 2 yrs old must have a SafeKey or Negative PCR Test
Contact Tracing Details:
“All attendees must include the following in case there is a positive case in attendance:
- Full name
- Date & Time
- Phone Number[s]
How to Purchase Tickets
- “All tickets will be sold via OnTrack App:
- “There will be no tickets sold at the gate of any match.
- “Ticket prices for each match on July 17, August 14 and 28 will be $20 for Adults, $10 for seniors and children 12 yrs and younger per game
All Matches Will Be Broadcast!
- “The matches will be broadcast on HOTT 107.5, Voice of Summer and FM 94.9
For the First Time
- “Digicel will be streaming live on the Digicel PlayGo App and Digicel+ TV on Channel 20
Please Remember To
- “Adhere to all Security guidelines for gate entry and parking
- “To Respect Social Distancing & Bubbles”