Clarien Bank clients are advised that essential banking services will continue to be provided in accordance with Government regulations.
A spokesperson said, “As we work collectively to minimise virus spread and adhere to the Government-issued “Stay at Home” order, Clarien Bank clients are advised that essential banking services will continue to be provided in accordance with Government regulations.
“For the personal safety and concern for our clients and employees, please be reminded of the following operations and service model changes:
“Effective Tuesday, April 20:
By Appointment Only
“Clients may call the Client Service Centre on 296.6969 to schedule an appointment for in-branch services. Social distancing strictly monitored by Clarien Security.
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday
- 9 AM – 10 AM: Seniors and At Risk clients only
- 10 AM – 1 PM: All clients
“Clients in need of other urgent services should contact the Client Service Centre. If appropriate, we will arrange an appointment time for the urgent services outlined below:
- 1. Emergency cash withdrawal for deserving cases.
- 2. Wire and local bank to bank transfers for customers who do not have Clarien iBank access or have problems with tokens.
- 3. Any other emergency needs.
“*All requests for the above emergency services will be reviewed and approved on a case-by-case bases.
Facial Masks and Protective Measures
“Clarien employees and clients must wear facial masks or coverings and follow CDC safety guidelines.
“Updates with any changes will be provided as announced by the Government of Bermuda.
Digital Banking Channels
“We continue to encourage clients to utilise our online channels for banking services, including our ATMs, No-Wait Depository and Clarien iBank and iBank Mobile. Fees will be waved for the use of Non-Clarien ATMs during this time.
Credit Card Payments
“Will only be accepted at the No-Wait Depository.
“Clarien clients in receipt of cheques and requiring proceeds:
- Debit cardholders are encouraged to use the closest ATM machine.
- Non-cardholders are encouraged to use the No-Wait Depository.
Same-Day Processing and Important Cut-Off Times
- Commercial Deposits will be processed on the next business day.
- No-Wait and ATM Deposits will be processed same day if received by 11 AM.
- Clarien Paget Branch and Clarien Main Branch [located at 19 Reid Street, Hamilton]
Local and International Transfers
“All transfers, local payments and international wire transactions should be completed via Clarien iBank or iBank mobile.
“We are committed to the health and safety of our clients and employees. For additional assistance, clients should contact the Client Service Centre on 296.6969 or email ServiceCenter@clarienbank.com.
“The Client Service Centre is available Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM.
“We appreciate that Clarien provides an essential service to our community. We will make best efforts to respond to emergency situations and client requests, however, the health and safety of employees are our top priority. Clients should expect delays and/or an inability for the bank to perform non-essential transactions that cannot be completed at an ATM, No-Wait Deposit and/or iBank.
“Listening to and helping our customers will continue to be our top priority. For additional information, please visit www.clarienbank.com.”