Abacus Ltd is getting set to hold a free online information session today [June 30] in order to “provide updates on the various Government relief measures for business recovery” in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic.
A spokesperson said, “Abacus would like to invite you to join our free information webinar where we provide updates on the various Government relief measures and considerations for business recovery.
“We will be sharing information gathered to date from the Bermuda Government.
“During the webinar we will discuss the following:
- Payroll tax and relevant relief
- Import duty relief
- Private pension relief
- Social insurance relief
- Health insurance relief
- Update on unemployment benefits
- Considerations to rebuild your business as we move through the phases of COVID-19
- Questions & Answers
- Lennox Cumberbatch, FCCA, CPA,CGA
- Abacus Ltd. | Director of Accounting Services
- When: Tuesday, June 30th, 2020
- Time: 2pm
- Where: Zoom Webinar
“Please submit any specific questions that you would like for us to address during the webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.”